Chad Clark, CPA — Partner
Chad has over 20 years of audit and accounting experience servicing the firm’s core industries. Originally from Vermont, he joined the firm in 1996 upon completion of his graduate studies at State University of New York Albany and his undergraduate studies at Castleton University. After nearly a decade of commitment, loyalty, and service to the Firm’s clients, Chad was promoted to a named partner in 2005.
Chad has been licensed to practice by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts since 2000.
Chad is a key contributor to the firm’s municipal services division. In addition he oversees all condominium and homeowner association engagements. These include clients throughout New England; in particular those in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Over the last couple of decades, he has overseen the audits of nearly 50 municipalities and special purpose districts as well as nearly 300 condominium and homeowner association engagements. His involvement includes oversight of financial statement audits, review, and compilation services; as well as compliance reporting under the federal grants Single Audit program. Chad also provides advisory services including departmental operations and system reviews; as well as tax return preparation.
Additionally, he has also presented, as a discussion leader, multiple topics on numerous occasions to various professional industry groups in both the governmental and condominium sectors.
State University of New York at Albany – Master of Science in Accounting
Castleton University – Bachelor of Science in Accounting (minor in Computer Information Systems)
Professional and Societal Connections
Certifications and Achievements:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Completed the Massachusetts Certified Public Purchasing Official Program
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Community Associations Institute (CAI): New England – Designated Firm Representative
- MSCPA: Governmental Accounting and Auditing Committee – Committee Member and Past Committee Chair
- Village Estates Condominium Trust – Board Treasurer