Terenzio Volpicelli, CPA — Partner
Terenzio is a 1995 graduate of Bryant University and has over 20 years of public and private accounting experience in a variety of industries including municipal services, high-tech manufacturing, software, services and condominium associations. Prior to joining Roselli, Clark & Associates in 2008, Terenzio spent 8 years in private industry in senior financial roles (including CFO) for high-tech companies ranging in size from startups to a global high-tech manufacturer with over $1.2 billion in annual revenues. Terenzio began his career in public accounting with the multinational firm Deloitte & Touche and also worked at the local firm Stowe & Degon.
Terenzio serves in the Firm’s audit and assurance group for all industries and also as a management and finance consultant.
Terenzio has been licensed to practice by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts since 1998.
Terenzio’s diverse background permits him to service a wide variety of clients, not only as an independent auditor, but also in a consulting capacity. While the majority of Terenzio’s client base is concentrated in municipal services, Terenzio has worked with a number of high-tech and service organizations over the past several years as their interim controller or CFO. He continues to serve several companies in this capacity today.
Clients value Terenzio’s perspective as a business manager and an accounting expert. He focuses his attention on operational issues that affect an organization’s financial well-being that many public accounts simply cannot do. In addition, while Terenzio spends most of his time as an auditor now, he sat on the other side of the table and was the subject of many audits himself. As a result, he fully understands the value of his clients’ time and strives to deliver the most efficient and thorough audit engagements.
Terenzio is a recognized leader in internal controls including the framework and guidance asserted under COSO and has presented this and other similar topics to various professional industry groups. Terenzio is also the primary author of a widely-distributed accounting and finance policy manual for Massachusetts municipalities.
Bryant University – Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Professional and Societal Connections
Certifications and Achievements:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- MSCPA: Governmental Accounting and Auditing Committee – Committee Member
- Montgomery Lodge A.F. & A.M. (a Freemason lodge) – Treasurer and Past Master
- Cinosam Association, Inc. (a not-for-profit company) – CEO, Treasurer and Director
- The Gan Rivkah Center (a not-for-profit women and children’s shelter) – Active Advisor
- Celebrate Milford, Inc. (a not-for-profit community organization) – Founding Member and Treasurer
- DMC Corp. and Affiliates (a consortium of high-tech manufacturers and service organizations) – Active Advisor
- massAV (a services company) – Active Advisor